Manage whole TWiki site from one screen.
- Documentation: TWiki Reference Manual
- Site Tools: Configure script, TWikiPreferences, InterWikis, Variables, Doc Graphics
- Manage Users: All users, UserList, Registration, QueryUsers, ResetPassword, ChangePassword, ChangeEmailAddress
- Manage Content: Topics, Webs, YouAreHere
| This table is updated automatically based on WebPreferences settings of the individual webs. |
| Legend: || || WebHome || WebSearch || WebChanges || WebNotify |
| || || WebPreferences || WebStatistics || WebTopicList || WebIndex |
All Admin Tools Category topics
- BackupRestoreConsole: Related Topics: BackupRestorePlugin, .AdminToolsCategory
- BackupRestorePlugin: This is a solution to backup, restore and upgrade TWiki sites. It can be used via browser and on the ...
- BulkRegistration: Administrators can use this topic to register (i.e. create logins and user topics) for a group of people ...
- ChangeEmailAddress: This form is used to change your registered e mail addresses. Your registered e mails are used by TWiki ...
- EditUserAccount: WikiName of user: find users Related topics: ManagingUsers, QueryUsers, AdminToolsCategory ...
- InstalledPlugins: Plugins are mainly user contributed add ons that enhance and extend TWiki features and capabilities. ...
- ManagingUsers: Register users on your TWiki site; change/reset/install passwords; remove user accounts Some of the ...
- ManagingWebs: Adding, renaming and deleting webs are all web based operations. Overview A TWikiSite is divided into ...
- QueryUsers: Find users: show all clear Related topics: ManagingUsers, EditUserAccount, AdminToolsCategory ...
- ResetPassword: Remember your password? Use 1 instead. Otherwise, use this form to get a new one e mailed to you ...
- SiteMap: TWiki is divided up into webs, also known as workspaces or collaboration spaces. Web Description ...
- SitePermissions: Web Sitemap VIEW CHANGE RENAME Listed DENY ALLOW DENY ALLOW ...
- SiteStatisticsTemplate: NOTE: This is a template topic, do not change. Update the site statistics. Monthly Site Statistics Data ...
- TWikiReferenceManual: Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders, and all other users ...
- TWikiSiteTools: Utilities for searching, navigation, and monitoring site activity TWiki Site Tools include utilities ...
- TemplateWeb: Template webs contain a set of default topics and act as templates when creating a new web. Names of ...
- WebHome: The official TWiki site is twiki.org Welcome to the TWiki Documentation Web The place to learn about ...
- WebLeftBar: 1 Web Users Groups Index Search Changes Notifications ...
- WebTopMenu: This topic defines the menu structure of the TWiki web, used by the TopMenuSkin . 1 ...
Administrators can enable and disable plugins using configure
- SpreadSheetPlugin (2013-01-09, $Rev: 24773 (2013-02-16) $): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to TWiki tables or anywhere in topic text
- BackupRestorePlugin (2013-02-16, $Rev: 25107 (2013-02-16) $): Administrator utility to backup, restore and upgrade a TWiki site
- ColorPickerPlugin (2013-02-15, $Rev: 25075 (2013-02-16) $): Color picker, packaged for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- CommentPlugin (2013-02-10, $Rev: 24978 (2013-02-16) $): Quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- EditTablePlugin (2013-01-13, $Rev: 25109 (2013-02-16) $): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- HeadlinesPlugin (2013-02-16, $Rev: 25105 (2013-02-16) $): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- InterwikiPlugin (2013-02-12, $Rev: 25007 (2013-02-16) $): Text
ExternalSite:Page links to a page on an external site based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- PreferencesPlugin (2013-01-28, $Rev: 24819 (2013-02-16) $): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- SetGetPlugin (2013-01-28, $Rev: 24823 (2013-02-16) $): Set and get variables in topics, optionally persistently across topic views
- SlideShowPlugin (2013-01-13, $Rev: 24790 (2013-02-16) $): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (2013-01-13, $Rev: 24786 (2013-02-16) $): Render smilies as icons, like
:-) as or
- TablePlugin (2013-01-28, $Rev: 24827 (2013-02-16) $): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TagMePlugin (2013-01-28, $Rev: 24829 (2013-02-16) $): Tag wiki content collectively to find content by keywords
- WysiwygPlugin (2011-11-11, $Rev: 22425 (2013-02-16) $): Translator framework for Wysiwyg editors
See also: TWikiPlugins
Related topics: AdminDocumentationCategory
- TWiki engine: TWiki-5.1.4, Sat, 16 Feb 2013, build 25114
- Plugin API: 1.4